Sunday 14 November 2010

Festive crafting



These are four Christmas cards I made yesterday at a DoCrafts crafting get-together arranged by the lovely Lisa. It was a fun afternoon and looks forward to another craft afternoon (or day) next year. I had made sample cards for Little Claire but until yesterday I hadn't started making my own christmas cards, whoops!



My first card (above) was a sketch challenge set by Sandra (bashnee). The card was made using 'Classic Christmas' range of papers by Papermania. The oval greeting is my Craftwork Cards. To finish the card I added green and red Stickles.



For my second card I used Stampin' Up 'Medallion' stamp for the main image. It was heating embossed using WOW silver bells embossing powder. The circle was cut out using the large circle cutting die from Little Claire. I added small silver dots around the edge of the stamped image circle with a silver Sakura pen. The circle greeting is by Craftwork Cards.



My third card used Stampin' Up 'Dasher' stamp for the main image and the greeting is from 'Seasons of Joy' set. Again it was heating embossed using WOW silver bells embossing powder. The layers were cut using Nestabilities. I added small silver dots with a silver Sakura pen and black brads.



My final card used a tree from Stampin' Up 'Seasons of Joy' stamp set. Again it was heating embossed using WOW silver bells embossing powder. I used layers of silver, black and green card. I used green ribbon to match the green card panel to finish.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning selection of cards georgina.love them all :D

xx coops xx