Sunday, 16 January 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 48



I Love ProMarkers challenge. The theme of the challenge was punches. I used punches for the oval and scalloped oval frames for the greeting.

The stamp set I used for the card was a new one I had for Christmas. The stamp set is called 'Milestones and Moments' from the 'A little bit sketchy' range by Sheena Douglass.



I begun by stamping the image onto watercolour paper with a black VersaFine ink pad. I used watercolour pencils to colour the blue sky. For the coloured image layers I stamped the image again three times onto smooth white card but this time with a Memento ink pad. I coloured the layers in with ProMarkers. I cut out each layer.



I covered an A5 card with green card. I mounted the watercolour paper panel onto brown and green card. Finally I added this onto a longer panel of brown card. I added a strip of green across the card. I used Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches to cut of the greeting panel. I added a peel-off greeting and attached it to the brown card panel with brads. I then added the brown panel onto the A5 card.

To finish this card I added the image layers with foam pads.

5 comments:

Helen said...

That is a beautiful card - I've been looking at these Sheena Douglas stamps on C&C and I think they're really well designed.

Helen x

Karen said...

Gorgeous and I love the sentiment too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Kathleen said...

Hi Georgina,what a lovely card, you've obviously put a lot of thought and work into making it, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Dan.Eliot said...

Most marketing-savvy business owners know that holiday greeting cards make a great way to market to clients and prospective customers, but did you know that the holidays aren’t the only time when you can use this method to your advantage? Business greeting cards enable you to keep up the lines of communication with your prospects, to promote a healthy business relationship and to make them more likely to think of you when they have need of your products or services.Learn more:

business greeting cards

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x