Tuesday 5 June 2012

Harbour Master



This is a Father's Day card I made using the lovely Michael Powell stamp and papers from the Forever Friends Good Life range.



















I begun by stamping the image onto watercolour card with a Memento ink pad. The stamp I used was Michael Powell Tall Urban Cling Stamp - Harbour Master. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils. I mounted this onto a panel of brown card.



For the background I used papers from the Forever Friends Good Life range. The greeting tag also came from this range. I punched the edge of one of the paper with a scalloped edge punch. I also added a strip of ribbon and brads to the panels before adding to a kraft card blank. To finish I added my favourite faux stiching.

1 comment:

Annie said...

That's a fabulous card. It looks so summery and full of colour.

Love and hugs

Annie xxx