Monday 2 July 2012

Haberdashery


This is a card I made using the new X-Cut Universal Embossing Folder from the Happy Days range called Haberdashery. I love sewing themed items so it was a 'must-have' item.

I begun by embossing the whole image onto blue Core'dinations card. I then embossed section of the image onto different colours of Core'dinations and also silver card. I cut out the sections and added then to the blue embossed image with glue or foam pads.


I stitched my inital in the centre of the blue panel with pink embroidery thread.


I added the complete embossed image onto a panel of white card. I had cut the short edges with zigzag scissors. Before adding this to a Papermania Kraft card I added small silver brads in the corners. To finish I drew over some of the embossed lines with silver and pink gel pens.


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi great card love the layout and colours used. Caroline xxx

Mau xx said...

Hi Georgina, hope you are well xx
Love this, the embossing is fab and love the detail on such a pretty colour too.
Hugs Mau xx