Tuesday 21 August 2012

Santa's Reindeer


I made this card using Hobby Art's Santa's Reindeer stamp set.  The set contains 16 individual stamps so it great to create your own festive image.

I started by stamping the main image onto smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. I also stamped the reindeer's head onto a post-it note and cut it out to create a mask. I put the mask onto the reindeer image so I could then stamp the tress and they wouldn't stamp over the reindeer image. I stamped the snowflakes with a Sky Blue Brilliance ink pad.


I stamped the reindeer four more time. I coloured the stamped image with ProMarkers. I then cut out section and layered them onto the original image with foam pads. I used red felt for his nose.

I layered the coloured image onto panels of silver and green card. I stamped the greeting using a stamp from Hobby Art's Christmas Sentiments stamp set onto a white card tag. I attached this to the image panel with green ribbon. To finish I added diamond Stickles and a green bow.


To see other card samples using the Santa's Reindeer stamp set please see Hobby Art's blog.

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

He is really cute, love his large red nose lol! hugs Heidi x