Thursday 13 September 2012

Yummy cakes!

 
Yummy cakes! They look good enough to eat. This is a birthday card I made using the 'yummy' Cakes stamp set from Hobby Art.
 
I begun by stamping the middle cake onto a panel of scalloped edge smooth white card. I also stamped the cake image onto a post-it note and cut it out to create a mask. I placed the mask over the cake and then stamped the other two cakes so they then appeared to be behind the first cake.


I coloured the stamped image with ProMarkers. I attached the coloured panel onto a scalloped edged panel of pink card. I stamped the greeting using the Happy Birthday from the Floral Sketch Set stamp set also from Hobby Art.

Across the panels I added a strip of brown ribbon and a bow. I then added this onto a square card blank. To finish I added Stickles to the cakes and pink gems to the top corners.

No comments: