Monday 29 April 2013

Wedding card

 
This is the second Wedding card I have made using the lovely Secret Garden stamp set by Stampin' Up. I am entering this card into Lisa B Design monthly blog challenge. The theme is Weddings.
 
I begun by using the pretty Delicate Designs scalloped edge embossing folder again from Stampin' Up to emboss the side pattern. I stamped the sentiment using a dark blue ink pad.

 
 I stamped the flowers into light silver pearlescent card again with the dark blue ink pad. I used the matching dies to cut out the flowers. I stamped the leaves with a dark green ink pad and again used the dies to cut them out. I attached the flowers to the card. I stamped some of the flowers again and cut out sections which I added with foam pads. To finish I added blue Dimension Pearls to the centres of the flowers.


No comments: