Monday 30 December 2013

Crafty Highlight of the Year

The card I have to share with you today I am entering into The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Highlight of the Year challenge. I made this card when I was Guest Designer on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog in May this year. This is a link to the original blog post where there are more details and photos about the card.

 
It is my favourite card of the year and probably since I have been crafting. It took a long time to make but it was worth it.


I hope you all have a Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2014!

2 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great choice! and thank you for showing us your 2013 best of!
Happy New Year to you xx

Heather said...

Hi Georgina! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)