Friday 9 May 2014

Double pop-up cards

I have some photos to share with you today of two double pop-up box cards I made for Craftwork Cards shows on Create and Craft yesterday. I used the Boutique Pop-Up kit from the show for these card. I made both a small (A6) and large (A5) double Pop-Up cards.

This card, below, uses two of the larger A5 card blank. To make the double card I made up two of the pop-up card blanks and then joined them together at the centre. I joined the box base side panels together.  I cut off the two flaps side where the boxes joined together. I also added strips of card under the flats at top and centre so they joined together too. This double pop-up card will still fold flat.


I then decorated the box with die cuts and papers from the kits.
 

A close-up of the die cut pop-up section.
 

I also made a double pop-up of the smaller A6 card blank. I joined two boxes together in the same way as I did with the large card.


Again I decorated the box with die cuts and patterned paper from the Boutique kit.

 

I have a board on Pinterest just featuring all my Design Team makes for Craftwork Cards if you would like to see other items I have made.

1 comment:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is lovely ! great card
greetings, martina
x