Saturday 27 March 2010

Classical instruments



This is a card I made with Classical Instruments stamp set by The Stamp Man www.thestampman.co.uk

I chose a gold and dark brown colour scheme as I felt the swirly design of the stamps worked well with a metallic finish.



The main image of the guitar was stamped with clear VersaMark ink pad and them heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped the image on a large piece of brown card. I cut out a the guitar image from the centre of the card. The piece that was left I used for the frame background panel.



I used the top part of the guitar stamp for the swirl pattern which I stamped around the edge of the frame and guitar image. I stuck gold paper on the front of a card blank with double sided tape. I layered up the card design with the frame, brown card strips, gold paper and the guitar image.



The card with finished with a stamped greeting. The frame I used for the greeting is also part of the Classical Instrument stamp set. The birthday greeting is from Butterfly Beauties stamp set which is also by The Stamp Man.

No comments: