Friday 25 March 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 58



This is my card for this weeks I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge was 'Go dotty'. So I have used patterned paper with dots on and added dots around the edges of the card.

The patterned paper and image is from the Warren Collection from Craftwork Cards.



I begun by colouring the colour-in Warren rabbit image with ProMakers. I added glossy accents to the heart and flower centre. I added the image onto a circle frame cut from pink card with Nestabilities. I scored and folded back a Craftwork Card scalloped edge card blank. I cut two panels of Kraft card onto this I added Cottontail patterned paper also from Craftwork Cards.



I used my Cricut to cut the number one from Kraft card and patterned paper. The greeting is also from the Warren Collection and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added this onto a scalloped circle. I added Candi to the front corners with foam pads. To finish the card I added pink and white dots around the edges of the card.

7 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Georgina. Such a fab lot of dots! Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Carol S. said...

Wow, I just love this card. The colouring is perfect and the backgrounds go so well. Luv, Carol S. xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, have just got these stamps too and papers, can't go wrong with them, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Gaynor said...

Hi Georgina, I love what you have done with "Warren" what a cutie. I too have fallen in love with this range...xxGaynor

Mau xx said...

Oh! isn't he just the cutest and coloured beautifully, its such a pretty colour too.xx

Annette said...

This card is adorable and so full of lovely little details.

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... such a sweet card and an adorable image. Lovely. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x