Wednesday 2 March 2011

Passion for ProMarker - week 89 challenge



This is my card for this week's Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is 'sugar rush'.

The stamps I used are Little Claire's March Stamp Club set called Messing about on the river. I begun my stamping the girl image. She was coloured in with ProMarkers.



I cut out the image and the scalloped pink frame with Nestabilities. I added faux-stitching with a silver Sakura pen.

I cut a large square of burgundy card for the background and a panel of spotty paper. I used Stampin' Up scalloped punch to punch the edge. I added the panels together. Using a screw punch I punch circle which I threaded pink ribbon through.



I added a white flower with a glitter brad. This was then added the a square card blank. To finish I added silver dots and a pink bow.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super card. Mary x

MissyB said...

Hi,

Fab card, love the colours.

missy x

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

oheidia said...

Hi Georgina! Really love your card and the image. Your colouring is really fab!

Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, hope you are keeping well hun? Beautiful card, love this new image, so sweet. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi x

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP

Hugs :o)