Thursday 11 October 2012

New Home

 
This is a new home card I made using the pretty Floral Birdhouse stamp set from Hobby Art.
 
I stamped the image with a tuxedo black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured the Birdhouse with ProMarkers. I punch the bottom edge with a Eyelet punch from Stampin' Up. I attached a strip of ribbon before mounted the coloured image onto a panel of dark green card.
 
 
I mounted the coloured image onto additional panel of dark green card and patterned paper. I stamped additional single flowers which I coloured and added to the card. I used a jewellery tag punch again from Stampin' Up for the tiny tag. I wrote the greeting onto it. To finish I added various Stickles, faux stitching and a bow.

 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the birdhouse and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Fran said...

Gorgeous card xx