Wednesday 31 October 2012

Snoopy Flying High!

 
This is a birthday I have made using a cute and fun Snoopy stamp. The stamp I used for this card is called Snoopy Flying High.
 
I stamped the image with a Tuxedo Black ink pad. I coloured in the stamped image with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to Snoopy's nose and goggles.


I cut panels of patterned paper and dark brown card for the background. I attached the Snoopy image with small silver brads from Stampin' Up.

The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up. The style of the font is ideal for male cards. I stamped the sentiment onto a flag shaped piece of white card. I added a button with linen thread to the edge of the flag. To finish the card I added Chips Card Candi from Craftwork Cards.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love snoopy. Caroline xxx

Annette said...

Oh love it i use to have a snoopy poster on my bedroom wall not seen him for ages. Lovely card xx