Saturday 15 December 2012

Little Claire's December blog challenge - DT card

 
This is my DT card for the new Little Claire Blog challenge number 28 that starts today. The theme of the challenge is 'Happy New Year'.
 
The prize for this month's challenge is a £15 Little Claire voucher to spend online. For more details about the challenge and other DT cards please see Little Claire's Blog.

 
 
For my DT card I chose the happy elephant stamp Armfuls of Wishes. I thought it would make a cheerful card to wish a happy new year to someone or as a Christmas gift thank you card. I stamped the image with a Memento ink pad and coloured it in with Copics. I mounted the coloured image onto dark grey card before attaching it to a shaped card blank. To finish I added die cut flowers and white Card Candi.
 

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the elephant is so adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful colours and shading, hugs Heidi xx