Saturday 2 March 2013

Little Claire Monthly Stamp Club

 
The start of a new month so a new Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This month's set is You're so tweet. These are two cards I have made with the stamp.
 
 
For my first card I stamp the main image twice onto white card. I coloured the stamped images with ProMarkers. I cut out one image into a square shape and mounted onto orange card. From the other image I cut birds and flowers which I added to the main image with foam pads. I used the 'You're so tweet' stamp from the set to stamp the word background onto the card.
 
 
For my second card I stamped the 2x2 square stamp repeatedly to get a 3x3 square design. Again I coloured the image with ProMarkers. For the background I used squares of gingham paper to form a patchwork effect.


For more details on the Stamp Club please visit Little Claire's blog.

No comments: