Monday 8 August 2011

On your Wedding Day



This is a wedding card I made. I kept to a very simple colour scheme of silver and white.

I begun by heat embossing the silver elements with Silver WOW Embossing Powder. For the heart and flowers I used Punch Potpourri stamp set, and for the tags I used Tiny Tags stamp set. Both these set are by by Stampin' Up. The greeting was also Silver heart embossed. For the background I stamped the flower design again and heat embossed this with clear embossing powder.



I used my Stampin' Up heart punch to punch out the embossed heart and also one from metallic silver card. These were mounted onto a square of white card which was die cut using Lacy Squares Nestabilities. I covered a square card blank with silver card. I added all the elements to the card.

I tied the tint tags together with white ribbon. To finish I added gems to the centre of the flowers and dots around the edge of the Lacy Square.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card georgina.really beautiful and elegant :D

xx coops xx