Tuesday 2 August 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 76



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme is anything goes.

The stamp set I used for the card is Rose Arbour by Little Claire. This is the August Stamp Club set. I coloured the little girl image in with ProMarkers. I cut the image and the frame using oval Nestabilities.



On a card blank I added panel of coloured and patterned paper. The scalloped edge was punched with Stampin' Up Eyelet punch. I added Papermania paper flower. In the centres I added yellow Dew Drops also by Papermania.

The yellow swirls were cut with a swirl cutting die from Little Claire. I stamped the cirlce greeting with black ink. This is part of a circle greeting stamp set from Little Claire. To finish the card I added faux stitching, yellow Candi and a little blue ribbon bow.

3 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.fab sweet image and your colour combo is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful Georgina. Love the blue/yellow together and gorgeous details.

Donna x

xxxtglxxx said...

Cute card and lovely colours and image.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx