Saturday 3 September 2011

Christmas Humphrey



This is my card for this month's Crafters Companion blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is 'Christmas Wishes'.

The Humphrey stamp I used for the card is a free gift on this month's Papercraft Essential magazine. I stamped the image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added diamond Stickles and Polar White Flower Soft for the snow.



I cut panels of red and green card for the background. I embossed the red card with a Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. I also punched a corner using my Stampin' Up Photo Corner punch. I die cut two snowflakes from pearlescent card using Nestabilites snowflake dies. I added diamond Stickles to the snowflakes. I attached these panels together and added silver brads.



On a scalloped edge card blank I stamped the snowflakes image using an Old Olive ink pad. The stamp is from the Seasons of Joy stamp set from Stampin' Up. I added the coloured and image panel to the card. To finish I added faux stitching.

5 comments:

Louise said...

How cute is that? Aaah, I want one! Lol x

The Little Stamper said...

What a great card! I love this stamp and I was over the moon when mine turned up with my magazine yesterday! CC are bring out a whole sety of Humphrey Christmas stamps and a CD on 13th September.......can't wait!

Sharonx

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow just gorgeous!!!

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image x
Wendy x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.gorgeous image and design :D

xx coops xx