Thursday 29 September 2011

Ever so lovely



This card using a lovely new stamp by Little Claire called 'Ever so lovely'.

I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with Stickles. I cut out the image and mounted it onto panels of red and white card.



For the background I embossed a panel of red card. I embossed the bird design using my Cuttlebug All-in-one 'Thank you' embossing folder. Across the top I added a strip of ribbon. I also tied a bow with the ribbon and added this to the ribbon strip.

I attached the red and image panel to a scalloped card. I stamped a Little Claire circle sentiment with red ink. I cut it out using Lacey Circles Nestabilities. To finish the card I added gems and dots.



I am entering this card into this week's Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week 74 - Things with wings. The image has a small bluebird and a lovely bird house so I though it would be ideal for this challenge.

9 comments:

Louise said...

This is sooo lovely xx

Janeen said...

this is a beautiful refreshing card. love the red and white. thanks for playing in Speedy the Cats challenge "things with wings" we appreciate you.

Gaynor said...

This is sooooooooo beautifulxxGaynor

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so sweet. What a cute image and your have colored it to perfection. The embossing and ribbon add to how delightful this card looks. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends "Things with Wings" Challenge this week. It is a delight to visit you to see what you made for our viewing pleasure. Good luck in the drawing and hope you can play with us again next week!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Georgina,lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Georgina, love the colours you've used.

Donna x

Winnie and Patty said...

Georgina--What a perfect card for the challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!!!

Carol S. said...

Wow! Georgina this is such a bright and cheeful card. Would brighten anybodys day. Hugs Carol S.xx