Monday 5 September 2011

Embossed Christmas



This is my card for this week's Fab 'n' Funky blog challenge. The theme of the called is 'go mad with embossing'.

I used the Cuttlebug All-in-one embossing folders for this card. The elements all came from the Twinkle set.

The background panel was embossed with the large holly. For the centre panel I started by embossing the greeting and one of the corners. I then moved the position of the corner design around the greeting to form the border. I cut out the design and added it to a panel of dark brown card. I layered all the elements up onto a square card blank. I coloured in the greeting with a ProMarker. To finish I added gold dots and brown Dimension Pearls.

6 comments:

Gaynor said...

Very sophisticated Georgina......lovely xxGaynor

Wendy said...

Beautiful christmas card Georgina,fabulous embossing.
Wendy xx

Louise said...

Ooh this is lovely :) clever you to move the corner round to make a border xx

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.the embossing is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

heidy said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Hugs heidy

Ginny said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!