Saturday 18 February 2012

Decopatch butterfly



This is a decopatch butterfly I have made. It's the first time I have tried Decopatch and I really enjoy decorating the butterfly. It came together quickly and I'm very pleased with the finished butterfly. I bought the kit from The Decopatch Place.

I am entering my butterfly into this week's Fab 'n' Funky challenge blog. The theme is 'try something new'.



I cut the patterned papers into small square and rectangles. I added these onto the butterfly shape using the supplied glue.

3 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

It looks great. Watch out, Decoupatch is highly addictive and you'll be looking at any and everything wondering if you can Decoupatch it! xx

Rach83 said...

A very professional result for a first attempt. Great colours and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Rachel x

P.S. Don't forget we're having a DT call just now.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely colourful butterfly, am really getting into it as well. Have brought Georgia a kit for her forthcoming birthday with a pig to cover, with the same papers as you have used lol x