Sunday 26 February 2012

Secret Garden



I have been looking forward to the launch of the Michael Powell range from DoCrafts. I think his illustrations are fantastic. So when I saw the stamps on sale in my local HobbyCraft yesterday I just had to buy one and get colouring!



Both images were stamped with a black Memento ink pad and then coloured in with ProMarkers. For the top image I used typical Michael Powell colours. For the image above I used more greys and pinks. I think you would agree how different the two images look. You could have a Mediterranean and an English Country garden from just this one stamp.

2 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

I can't wait to get my mits on these stamps! You've really done them justice. xx

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous georgina.really stunning detailed images ;D

xx coops xx