Monday 20 February 2012

New Flossie stamps from Little Claire - day 1

Today Little Claire are launching a brand new collection of stamps featuring the lovely 'Flossie'. Today's featured stamp is Flossie and Owl.

These are two cards I have made using the lovely stamp.



For both cards I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped image. I have used two different colour schemes for the cards.



The stepper card blank and circle sentiments are also from Little Claire. On the stepper card I stamped and coloured the image twice. I cut sections from the second image and added them to the image on the card with foam pads.



There are more details about the stamps and your change to win today's featured stamp on Little Claire blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Georgina I'm Elaine. Yes your little girl stamp is very pretty I also love the little owl in the tree branch.
A nice card
Well Done
Elaine

mags said...

Hi Georgina. Great cards. Love the image. Like the dimension on the second card.
Mags
x

Mau xx said...

Hi Georgina, hope you are well sweetie, Love the cards the image is adorable. love the shape of the second one xx

coops said...

stunning card georgina.your designs are fab and gorgeous images ;D

xx coops xx