Saturday 7 April 2012

Butterflies and Grasses

This is a card I have made using the lovely Butterflies & Blooms and Birdcages and Grasses stamp sets from Craftwork Cards.



The main image was stamped onto white card using a variety of ink pads. I also stamped the butterflies again on a seperate piece of paper. I cut out each butterfly and attached the body section only to the card. To finish the cards I added a brwon Card Candi, a variety of coloured Stickles to the grasses and Cosmic Shimmer PVA for the butterflies bodies.

My card is featured on Craftwork Cards blog today.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Georgina

Wow what a stunning card - I love all the colours - just looks fantastic.

Take care

Hazel xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Just stunning, really fresh and funky. xx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful, love all the butterflies.....

coops said...

so stunning georgina.really beautiful design :D

xx coops xx