Monday, 16 April 2012

Boofle birthday



This is my card for DoCrafts Creativity Club A-Z challenge. The letter is M for Masking and Male.

The Boofle stamp I used for the card is free with the current edition of Creativity! magazine. I stamped the Boofle image twice, once on smooth white card and again on a post-it note. I cut out the image on the post-it note.



I placed the post-it note image over the other stamped image. I then stamped the Papermania Typography Happy Birthday greeting. Because I have masked over the original image the birthday greeting appeared to be behind Boofle. I drew a rectangle and stamped button in the corners before cutting out the rectangle.



I coloured the stamped image with ProMarkers. Onto a Papermanaa kraft card blank I added four panels of patterned card cut from the Boofle range of card blank. I added the coloured image and more stamped buttons. To finish I added a gem and faux stitching.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Hey Georgina

Beautiful card - love this image and it works so well with the layout and papers - brilliant!

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle Pip

Tina said...

Cute little card Georgina, love the colours and papers. Tinaxx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours....

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.your design is stunning ;D

xx copos xx

malisaburton said...

Wow its very beautiful and funny card for birthday. This card nicely decorated.


promotional bags