Wednesday 4 April 2012

By the seaside



This is my card for this week's Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 101. The theme is a square card.

The stamp set I used for the card is the Harbour Scene-It stamp set from Hobby Art. Each element of the scene is stamped separately. I stamped the images using a black Memento ink pad.


I used masking to help create the scene. To do this I stamped the images onto post-it notes and cut then out. I covered over sections of the image so I could stamp over them so the image would appear behind each other. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. The greeting stamp is from Stampin' Up.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining SpeedyFox and Friends.

Barbara Colbert said...

What a great look!you really did an outstanding job creating that scene! Thanks for sharing with Spedy Fox and Friends.

Wendy Fraser said...

Love how you've created the scene, I can almost hear the gulls! xx

mags said...

Lovely bright colours and gorgeous scene created.
Mags
x