Thursday 29 November 2012

Birthday flowers

 
This is a 60th birthday card I made using the pretty 'Bordering on Romance' stamp set by Stampin' Up. I used my new Copics to colour the stamped flowers images.
 
I cut a panel of smooth white card for the background which I stamped the outline of the small flower design on to form a patterned paper. I also stamped the larger images which I cut out and used in the corners. I added gold Dimension Pearls to the centre of the flowers. As I said I used Copics to colour the stamped images.

 
The centre strip was also stamped. The small flower strip was also from the Bordering on Romance stamp set. I added the stamped strip onto a strip of dark pink card. I used a Stampin' Up punch for the border.

 
I used my Cricut to cut the 60 from white and dark pink card. I attached all the panels onto a Craftwork Cards scalloped edge card blank.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the colours. Caroline xxx