Saturday 17 November 2012

Little Claire's November blog challenge - DT card

This is my DT card for the new Little Claire blog challenge that starts today. The theme of the challenge is 'Christmas'.
 
I used two Little Claire's stamps for my DT card, Village Scene for the main image and the tag is from the Christmas Tags stamp set.
 
 
The blog challenge prize is a  wonderful selection of Little Claire goodies :

Five Little Claire image die-cut sheets, two reels of ribbon, two packs of coloured bling stones and one packet of ribbon bows
 
 
I stamped the main image for my card with a Tuxedo Black ink pad. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I used a grey and turquoise colour scheme for the card. I added Polar White FlowerSoft for snow and Star Dust Stickles.

 
I stamped the Christmas Tag onto the same patterned I used for the background on my card. To finish the card I added snowflakes, ribbon and gems.


For more details of the Challenge and other DTs cards, please visit Little Claire blog.

1 comment:

mags said...

A gorgeous card Georgina. The image is beautiful and love the addition of all the flower soft.
Mags
x