Wednesday 14 November 2012

Meltpot - part one

Last Saturday I went to a Meltpot workshop at The Artistic Stamper near Faversham. I have been thinking about buying a Meltpot for sometime but never having actually used one I thought this workshop was an ideal opportunity. And now I know I defiantly want one! This was also a crafty trip out instead of going to the NEC craft show. It was a really enjoyable workshop with a lovely group of ladies.
 
This photo (below) shows half of the items I made during the workshop.
 

The butterfly on the tag below was made from various coloured UTEE cut using a cookie cutter.

 
The stamps I used to decorate the tag were Bare Tree and Journaling Words II by The Artistic Stamper. I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to decorate the background of the tag and stamping the tree and leaves.

 
For the second tag I used a mould to create rose head embellishment. It was finished with a dusting of Perfect Pearls.
 
 
Again I used Distress inks to decorate the tag. The beautiful rose stamp is Botanical 3 by The Artistic Stamper. I love rose stamps so I think this will be going on my Wish List.
 
 
We also made Porcelain Flowers. The base flower shapes were stamped using a flower stamp from the Flower Power stamp set. Once the flower had been created the flower was dipped into the melted UTEE.


I am running a half day card making workshop at The Artistic Stamper on Saturday 19th January 2013. For more details of mine and other workshop at The Artistic Stamper please see their website.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW these are gorgeous I love the butterfly the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Little Claire said...

Lovely creations x

Fran said...

Gorgeous makes xx