Wednesday, 20 February 2013

More daisies...

 
This is another card I have made using the lovely Daisies stamp from Hobby Art. The first card I made with this stamp I used a simple white and green colour scheme. For this card I have used a range of pinks.
 
I stamped the image with a Memento ink pad. I coloured the image with Copics and ProMarkers. I cut out the frame shapes and coloured image with Nestabilities Labels 8. I added the dark pink frame to the coloured image with foam pads.

 
I stamped the daisies image onto the die cut panel with white image. I also used the daisies stamp to create a patterned background. I layered all the panels onto a square card blank. The sentiment stamp is also from Hobby Art. I also added ribbon and a bow. To finish I added faux stitching and faux pearls.


5 comments:

Fran said...

Looks fab, I love the way you have stamped behind the image too xxx

Sarah K said...

Beautiful x

Carol S. said...

Hi Georgina, I love this card as I did your other daisy card. I did leave a comment on that but it appears that it did not stay on!! I am having some probs with this. I hope I have now found a way around this. hugs, Carol S.xx

greg simon lopez said...


I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Leslie Lim said...


I simply want to say I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re website. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You actually have excellent writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.

Jorcel
www.imarksweb.org