Tuesday 26 February 2013

New stamp from Little Claire

Today's new stamp launch from Little Claire is the beautiful Butterfly Blossom. These are two cards I have made with the stamps.
 
For my first stamp I stamped the Butterfly Blossom stamp with a Memento ink pad. I coloured the image with ProMarkers before cutting it out.  I later attached this to the card blank with foam pads. I also stamped and coloured additional butterflies.
 
 
For the background I embossed a piece of white card with a Creative Expressions Tied Together embossing folder. I attached this to a piece of lilac card. I also punch a strip of lilac card which I added to the card blank. The sentiment stamp is also by Little Claire. I added Cosmic Shimmer PVA glues to the centre of the butterflies and flowers. And Stickles to the butterflies. To finish I added faux stitching and pearls.

 
For my second card I stamped the Butterfly Blossom stamp with a dark blue ink all over a card blank. I also stamped and coloured additions butterflies which I cut out and attached the the card blank. I added Stickles to the finish.

 
Inside the card I stamped the Butterfly Blossom stamp and sentinment.


For more details about the new stamps and other DT cards please visit Little Claire's blog.

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Hi Georgina, These are both gorgeous cards and very different. I love butterflies and these are really nice ones. Hugs, Carol S.xx