Wednesday 27 February 2013

More new stamps from Little Claire

Today Little Claire are launching the final two new stamps for this week. The stamps are Tulip Cat and Horse. These are some cards I have made with the new stamps.
 
For my first card I used the new Tulip Cat stamp (right) along with the new Girl Cat (left) and Little Doggies (centre) stamps were launched this week by Little Claire too.
 

I stamped the Doggies image first and then masked it off before stamping the Tulip Cat and Girl Cat stamps. I used ProMarkers to stamp the images.

 
For my next two cards I used the new Horse stamp. Both cards were coloured with ProMarkers.
 
For the first Horse card I also used Georgina's Rosette stamps for the sentiment and Save the Date! stamp set for the number 21, which are both available from Little Claire. I thought the rosette stamp set was ideal choice to go with the horse card.
 
 
For my second card I used a different colour scheme of pink and brown. I used Georginas buttons and stitching stamp set from Little Claire for the stitching. To finish I added some buttons.


No comments: