Saturday 23 October 2010

I love ProMarkers - challenge 37



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMakers blog challenge. The theme of the challenge was autumn. So I used a colour scheme of browns, oranges, greens and dark red. I also chose an image which I felt suited these colours and as they are wearing little hats they are getting ready for the colder weather to come.



I begun my stamping the images with Memento ink pad and coloured them in with ProMarkers. The stamp are by hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I cut out the image and mounted it on Kraft card from Stampin' Up. The two background frames of dark brown card and brown patterned paper were cut with Nestabilities. They patterned papers on this card are from Making Memories Paperie range. I added the stamped image with foam pads.



I cut a large panel of Kraft card for the background. Onto this I added a dark red patterned paper. I distressed the edge of the patterned paper using a sponge dauber and sepia VersaFine ink pad. I punched a strip of Kraft card with my Stampin' Up scalloped edge punch onto this I added patterned paper and a strip of ribbon that I had threaded a button onto.



To finish the card I added stitching with a black fineliner and white Sakura pen and brads. Lastly I added a Tim Holtz 'love' tag greeting with a foam pads and two mini gems.

6 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Georgina. Lovely card. The images really pop with such a neutral background. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.stunning hanglar images and i love your paper and autumnal colours :D

xx coops xx

katesacraftybugger said...

cute couple ,lovely choice of colours and papers.thanks for joining us at I♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, more gobless ones. Very unusual and new to me. Really super card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

Really lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x