Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Stamp Man Challenge 7



This is my card for this fortnight's The Stamp Man challenge 7. The theme of the challenge was 'autumn'.



I begun by stamping the tree design on cream paper using a VersaMark clear ink pad. The stamp is by Hobby Art. I heat embossed the tree using new WOW Halloween coloured embossing powder. I added small highlights with platinum Stickles. I used Nestabilities to cut out the image. I used a sponge dauber and a sepia VersaFine to distress the edge.



I cut a large panels of brown card and cream paper for the background. I stamped the same tree image across the cream paper. I distressed the edges again. I stamped the greeting in sepia but it wasn't very clear so I wrote over the top of it with a black Sakura pen. I added a strip of brown card. Across the strip I added linen thread by Stampin' Up. To finish I tied a button onto the thread.

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.stunning trees and i love the button and twine :D

xx coops xx