Saturday 18 December 2010

Clare's weekly challenge - inspiration



This is my card for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website. This week's challenge was an inspirational challenge. From the photos I used the colours and winter theme as my inspiration. The card was made using 'Classic Christmas' range of papers by Papermania.

The main image was mounted on a panel of silver card. I cut the holly from a sheet of patterned paper and added it to the main image with foam pads. I added red Stickles to the berries.



For the background I added a panel of patterned paper to a panel of silver card. Across the bottom right hand corner I added a strip of white ribbon. I tied a bow using the same ribbon which I added to the card with double sided tape and PVA glue. To finish the card I added gems to the corners and silver dots around the edges with a silver Sakura pen.

1 comment:

mrs ann said...

I love this card it looks so special,beautifully designed.Annx