Monday 13 December 2010

I have still been crafting...

Honestly! I know I haven't been on here much during the last month which I am sorry about. The main reason for this is that I left making my Christmas cards to the last minute (again) so I have knee deep in glitter and fake snow so the last few weeks. I really must start earlier next year!

These are a couple of my cards. There will be more to follow.



My first card uses Lili of the Valley's 'Baby's first Christmas' stamp. It was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I stamped the image twice as I added some of the section again with foam pads. I used Nestabilities to cut out the image and frame. This was mounted on to panels or red and patterned card. I added a strip of red gingham ribbon a cross the panels. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards.



My second card uses Snoopy Decorated dog house stamp. Again it was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers.This was mounted on to panels plain and patterned card. The greeting is by Craftwork Cards.

No comments: