Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas kisses



This is my card for Passion for ProMarkers challenge 80. The theme of the challenge is 'anything goes'. I have chosen to enter one of my Christmas cards.



I begun my stamping the image using a Memento ink pad. The stamp is 'Here comes Christmas' by Penny Black. I coloured the image in with ProMarkers. I stamped the image twice again and coloured it in. I cut out sections which I added to the main image with foam pads.

For the snow on the ground I used Flower Soft Polar White and the snow in the sky is diamond Stickles. I mounted the image on a panel of silver card.



I cut a large panel of silver card for the background and mounted a panel of snowflakes patterned paper on top. I punched a strip of dark blue card with a Martha Stewart deep edge flower punch. I added this and the stamped image to the background panel. To finish I added sliver dots with a Sakura pen, gems in the corner and lastly a greeting from Craftwork Cards.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous and your image is beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx

Whisper said...

Aah what a sweetie, luv Sam x

Helen said...

That is such a cute image - love the way you've done the snow on the card too.

Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the image and beautiful colours.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Georgina. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining in with the Mega Christmas challange at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

chrisma232 said...

What promarker did u use for the plant pot?.You card looks amazing!.