Thursday 10 February 2011

Forever Friends at Easter



This is my card for the fortnight's DoCrafts Creativity Club sketch challenge. The set of stamps I used are the new Forever Friends Easter range.

I begun by stamping the bear and egg images with a Memento ink pad onto smooth white card rectangles. I coloured the images in with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the eggs.



I cut a panel of light blue card. I punched one edge with my Stampin' Up scalloped punch. I attached a strip of gingham ribbon and a bow to the panel. I added white dots around the edges.

I stamped, using a blue ink pad, a square card blank with small Easter images from Easter sets. I added the light blue panel and images to the card blank as per the challenge sketch.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Adorable card!

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the fab ff bears and fab layout :D

xx coops xx