Tuesday 22 February 2011

One for the boys - sneak peak!



This card using a new stamp set from Little Claire's. It will be featured on Create and Craft tomorrow (Wednesday 23 February) at 10am. So a little sneak peak!

I am also entering this card into Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is 'One for the boys'.

I begun by stamping the garage and interior image on smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured the images in with ProMarkers. I cut open the garage door and attached the interior image behind it. I mounted this onto brown card.



I stamped the oil can image onto a card blank. I stamped the greeting on a strip of white card.I mounted this onto a strip of brown card and then attached it to the card blank. I added the garage image onto the card blank. To finish I added silver nailhead stickers.

13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a fantastic card and a such a clever idea of how to use the image. Great colouring and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Great card. Mary x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card, I will put the show on record, Little Claire images are so sweet!! perfect man card, I love the papers and the images. Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Anonymous said...

what a fab card x

Heike said...

This is a fab card Georgina. x

Ida / Little said...

Love your card and the stamps are just so fab, I just checked them on my wish list! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP! :)

Hugs Ida

Louise said...

What a great card! Love it x

Maymac said...

Fantastic card. The garage image will suit my other half perfectly as he has been struggling with the council to get permission to build one. Where and when is the stamp available to buy?

HelenR said...

Great card, you put in so much detail! :) HelenR x

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Gina. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

fantastic card georgina.brilliant image and i love how the garage door shuts.very clever.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

oheidia said...

Hi Georgina! I really love your card and the image is really exiting and funny! Very nice card for a man!

Thanks for joining the challenge at pfp these week:=)

maxine said...

Great cards there's something on my blog for you x