Saturday 19 February 2011

Little Claire's DT mid-challenge inspiration



This is my DT mid challenge inspiration card for Little Claire's blog challenge. The theme of the first challenge is 'anything goes'. Why not have a go and take part in our first challenge?



For my card I used two Little Claire's stamp sets, Sweet Little Fairy and Pretty Garden. I created the scene by stamping the different elements from the stamp sets with black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMakers. I stamped the butterflies twice again and added these to the original image on the top section of the card with foam pads.



I punched a scalloped edge along the stamped panel and also a panel of lilac card. I mounted the stamp panel onto the lilac panel. Across the panel I attached a strip of purple ribbon. This was then attached to a scalloped card blank. To finish the card I added purple dots around the edge.

No comments: