Tuesday 10 January 2012

Thank you



This is my card for this week's Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 89 - use brads or eyelets blog challenge.

The white lattice layer was created using a Martha Stewart Punch All Over The Page Punch Country Tile which I bought from Oyster Stamp. I love these punches. They are quick to use and create the most amazing effect. I punched six of the tile patterns onto white card. I then attached this onto a layer of green card.



I used Martha Stewart butterfly and wording stamps for the card also bought from Oyster Stamps. I stamped them using Stampin' Up Old Olive, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry ink pads. I cut them out and added them to the card. To keep with the challenge I added brads to the punched panel before adding it to a card blank. To finish the card I added brown Dimension Pearls to the body of the butterfly.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Lovely card and very clever.xx

Designing with Debbie said...

What a pretty card. I love your butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week. We hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenges with Friends of SpeedyTV, for some more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich CO.

Pat said...

I really like that punch. Makes a great background. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends.