Wednesday 4 January 2012

At Home



This is my second card using Little Claire January Stamp Club set, 'At Home'.

I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad onto smooth white card. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the hearts. I cut around the top edge of the image.



I cut a panel of dark blue card. Into this I cut a rectangle frame for the stamped image to sit. I attached the image behind the frame but I move the edge of the tree in front of the frame.

I stamped the greeting from the 'At Home' set in blue ink onto white card. I punched out the greeting using Stampin' Up Label punch. I attached a strip of blue ribbon across the blue panel before adding the greeting.



On a scalloped card blank I attached a panel of light blue card. Onto this I added the dark blue frame with foam pads. Around the edges I added white faux stitching with a gel pen and blue stitching around the edge. To finish I added a bow and buttons.

8 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a gorgeous card sweetie & love how you have framed your image..fantastic!!

I have my stamp but haven't had the chance to play with it as yet..hopefully will do later!!
Happy New Year!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Unknown said...

I love this image....and how you have used it. The sentiment is perfect....Happy New Year. xxxx

mags said...

Lovely card. Great what you have done with the image.
Mags
x

The Little Stamper said...

Such a nice cheerful card - I love it!

Sharon x

Helen said...

Love your cards from both days, Georgina - it's a really useful stamp set.

Helen x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Georgina, lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Cute card, love the bright colours
Lindsay xx

coops said...

stunning card georgina.your colours and design are really gorgeous and i love the image :D

xx coops xx