Monday 16 January 2012

New Men's stamps from Little Claire

Today Little Claire are launched six new Men's themed stamps. As there are six design they are calling them the 'Claire's Super Six'.

There are more details about the stamps and your change to win today's featured stamp 'Man Tree' on Little Claire blog.





Today's featured stamp is Man Tree. These are two cards I have made using the stamp. For the first card I stamped and coloured the image twice. I cut out elements from the tree and added them to the first design with foam pads. Both both cards I added Glossy Accents to finish to really highlight the sports items.




3 comments:

mags said...

Super cards. This stamp is so versatile.
Mags
x

HelenR said...

Great cards Georgina- I love the decoupage idea- very effective! HelenR :) x

coops said...

fantastic cards georgina.the stamp is brilliant and i love your designs :D

xx coops xx