Wednesday 9 November 2011

Golden Wedding Anniversary



This is my card for this week's Fab 'n' Funky blog challenge. The theme is "All white on the night!" - use white as the main focal colour and then using one other accent colour only.

I begun by cutting the flower petals from white card and larger background petals and leaves from gold card. These were cut using Spellbinders 'Rose Creations' cutting dies. I attached the petal layers together with a little pva glue and a gold brad. I added the lines on with leaves with an embossing tool.



I covered a square card blank with gold card. Onto this I added a embossed square of white card. I used my 'True Love' All-in-one embossing folders. The centre strip was also die cut using a Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations 'Decorative Lace Border' cutting die.



I used Nestabilities to cut the centre frame and greeting panel. The greeting is peel-offs. The frame and flowers were added to the card blank with foam pads.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous georgina, love the gold and fab flowers.
Wendy xx

Anne-Marie said...

I love the card, it is so delightful, the gold and white is such a stunning card.

Thank you for joining us this week at FnF.

Anne-Marie x x

coops said...

so beautiful georgina.the white and gold is stunning ;D

xx coops xx