Saturday 5 November 2011

Hello giraffe!



This is my card for this week's Passions for ProMarkers blog challenge. This week's theme is 'a day at the zoo'.

I begun by stamping the giraffe image on smooth white card with a black Memento ink pad. The stamp is by Hero Arts. I coloured him in with ProMarkers. I cut around the giraffe.



On a card card blank I added panels of blue card and gingham paper. The paper is from the Forever Friends range. For the number two I drew around an template by Craftwork Cards. Onto the two I attached tags with a ribbon. The tag punch and greeting stamp is by Stampin' Up. I attached the giraffe with foam pads. To finish I added faux stitching.

6 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is great ! lovely done
greetings, martina
x

maxine said...

Very cute x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Lovely card, the giraffe is so cute!
Lindsay xx

2 Crafty Ladies said...

your designs are fabulous, must hop along now. Beryl xx

Tracy said...

Fabulous card Georgina, thanks for joining us this week at PfP.
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x