Tuesday, 8 November 2011

New baby girl



This is my card for Divas by Design blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is to 'use metal'. So I have used four metal brads on my card.

I begun by stamping the Penny Black image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured the cute image in with ProMarkers. I added gold centres to the flowers with a gel pen.



I used Stampin' Up Tiny Tags stamps and punch to create the tags which I attached to the card on a strip of ribbon.

The flower background was punched using a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page Wild Flowers punches. I added the flower square onto a square of pink card with yellow metal brads.



I covered a square card blank with pink gingham paper. I added punched photo corner to the corners of the card. To finish I added faux stitching.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable card Georgina, love the image and that PATP is gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Hi Georgina, what a sweet card! Gorgeous image perfectly coloured and love the border. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

coops said...

so beautiful georgina.adorable image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So cute! absolutely adore this image
Lindsay xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx