Wednesday 14 December 2011

Santa and Rudolph at Christmas



This is my card for the first Joanna Sheen blog challenge. The theme is 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'.

The stamp set I used was Humphreys Corner - Santa and Rudolph. I begun by stamping the three times with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in all the images with ProMarkers. I cut out one of the images in a rectangle shape for the background. I cut out sections from the other coloured images and added them to the main image with foam pads. I added Stickles for sparkle and dots around the edge with a gel pen.



For the background I cut a square of gold card. Onto this I added a star patterned paper. I punched one of the edges with a scalloped edge punch. I added a strip of gold ribbon across the panel before adding it to a square card blank which I had covered with patterned paper. I added the image panel to the card. Around the edges I added snowflakes which I had cut with my Cricut. To finish the card I added a gold bow and gems.

2 comments:

coops said...

aw so gorgeous georgina.i love the adorable image and stunning rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for playing along at The Joanna Sheen first challenge, Merry Christmas hugs from Teresa xx