Saturday 10 December 2011

Little Claire Monthly Challenge 16 - DT card



This is my DT card for Little Claire Monthly Challenge # 16. The theme is 'Family Christmas'.

The stamp I used for the main image was The Robin & The Ivy by Red Gingham Designs which is available from Little Claire.



I begun by stamping the image with black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I cut the image out and mounted it onto a panel of silver card. For the background frames I die cut them from silver card and patterned paper using Nestabilities.



I covered a square card with silver card and patterned paper. Onto this I added the coloured image. I stamped the circle sentiment with a dark green ink pad. The sentiment stamp I used Red Gingham - Christmas Text. I mounted this onto two circles cut with Nestabilities Lacey Circles. To finish the card I added Stickles, small white snowflakes and gems.

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card georgina, love the snowflake paper and fab colouring.

Donn x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Georgina...enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Wendy xx

Heike said...

This card is just brilliant Georgina. Love it!

Hugs, Heike xx

coops said...

so stunning georgina.i love your colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx