Tuesday 13 March 2012

Flower Spray



This is a Mother's Day card I'm entering into Divas by Design blog challenge. The theme is 'favourite things'. So I have used my lovely ProMarkers to colour in the images.

The stamp set I used for the flowers and background design are by Sleek Designs from Sharon's Card Craft.



I begun by stamping the Flower Spray stamp three times onto smooth white card. I coloured the images with ProMarkers. I cut one image out with circle Nestabilities and mounted onto a scalloped circle cut with a scallop die. Onto the main image I layered section from the other two coloured image with foam pads. I added highlights with Stickles, brown Dimension Pearls and Sakura Pens.



For the background I stamped the Lace Background stamp onto cream card with a Crumb Cake ink pad from Stampin' Up. I punched the corners with a round punch and added it onto a square of dark green card. I added the panels onto a square card blank. To finish I added a oval greeting from Craftwork Card and pearls in the corners.

6 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Georgina Hope you are ok sweetie, Love the card, the image is lovely and coloured beautifully.
Hugs Mau xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with fab colouring....thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck!
Helen x

coops said...

wow this is stunning georgina.really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Heike said...

This card is absolutely beautiful Georgina.

And please have a look at my blog. There is something for you.

Take care, Heike xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, great design and lovely colours. xx